Package Code : SMH05
2 Nights | 3 Days
- Munnar (2 Night)
This kerala honeymoon packages is best for the honeymoon couples who want to escape to the land of love. Munnar is a honeymooners paradise and this panoramic hill station commands spectacular views of low-flying clouds and misty valleys.
- Welcome drink on arrival
- One day flower bed decoration
- One day candle light dinner
- One day warm Milk
- Honey moon cake on time
The above costing include the following:-
- Complimentary breakfast in all hotels
- All meals and snacks in the houseboat.
- A/C conveyance for the package
- Pickup and drop at the Airport/Railway station
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Fuel,toll and parking charges
- Well maintained vehicle with well mannered driver.
The above costing does not include the following:-
- Any other meal other than mentioned above
- Any airfare/ train tickets
- Tips to the guide, driver and restaurants
- Porterages at the airport and hotels
- Guide / Entrance Fee at any places
- Additional transfers to locations which not included in the program
- Any expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone calls, insurance, camera fees, excess baggage, emergency/medical expenses etc.
Imp:-. The hotels will be confirmed subject to the availability at the time of confirming the tour with us.
Day 01: Cochin – Munnar.
Upon arrival our representative will meet and assist you to transfer to Munnar.
On the way , you have the opportunity to enjoy the scenic beauty of :-
- Cheyyappara waterfalls,
- Valara waterfalls,
- Cardomn Plantations,
- Tea plantations
- Visit to spice Garden(at own cost, co ordinate with driver)
Check in to the hotel and take rest. In the evening you can go for shopping in the Munnar town and you can enjoy the traditional dance form of Kerala namely “kathakali” (at own cost, for getting ticket co ordinate with driver).
Day 02: Munnar.
After breakfast proceed for sightseeing.
- Flower garden
- Mattupetty Dam(boating at own cost, co ordinate with driver)
- Echo Point
- Kundala Lake
- The Tea factory & Tea Museum
- The Eravikulam (Rajamalai) National Park; which is a 30 minutes drive away from Munnar town.
- Elephant ride(at own cost, co ordinate with driver)
Over night stay at Hotel.
Day 03: Munnar to Cochin Drop.
After breakfast proceed to Cochin airport/Railway station to connect your flight to the onward destination, with sweet memories of your holidays and with a promise to return once again to this part of the world.
|Locations||Budgeted||Room Type||Premium||Room Type||Deluxe||Room Type||Super Deluxe||Room Type|
|Munnar||Springdale resort/Munnar INN||Dlx Room (Under CP Plan)||Blue Bells Valley Resort/Forest Heaven resort||Dlx Room/Forest View Room (Under CP Plan)||Woodpecker Resort/Misty Mountain||Std Room (Under CP Plan)||Ela Ecoland/Elusium Garden||Cottage Room/Dlx Room (Under CP Plan)|
|Rate per couple||Budgeted||INR 11,500||Premium||INR 13,800||Deluxe||INR 15,100||Super Deluxe||INR 17,500|
Total cost for the package as per the above said Itinerary (Includes transportation as well as accommodation)
|Budgeted:||Transport using an AC Indica for all transfers and sightseeing tours as mentioned in the above program|
|premium||Transport using an AC Indica for all transfers and sightseeing tours as mentioned in the above program|
|deluxe:||Transport using an AC Indica for all transfers and sightseeing tours as mentioned in the above program|
|luxury:||Transport using an AC Verito/Dzire for all transfers and sightseeing tours as mentioned in the above program|
The transportation includes services of an English/Hindi speaking driver along with all applicable govt. taxes, toll, parking, driver allowance and fuel charge.