Pacakge Code : QWN 210
2 Nights | 3 Days
– Kumarakom (1 Night)
– Alleppey (1 Night)
Our goal is to provide you with a comfortable, safe and incredible holiday experience in God’s Own Country- Kerala! We offer you complete peace of mind as we take care of all the mundane realities of travel, leaving you free to enjoy every moment of your honeymoon in Kerala.
- Complimentary breakfast in all hotels
- All meals and snacks in the houseboat
- A/C conveyance for the package
- Pickup and drop at the Airport/Railway station
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Fuel,toll and parking charges
- Well maintained vehicle with well mannered driver.
- Any other meal other than mentioned above.
- Any airfare/ train tickets.
- Tips to the guide, driver and restaurants.
- Porterages at the airport and hotels.
- Guide / Entrance Fee at any places.
- Additional transfers to locations which not included in the program.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as, drinks, laundry, telephone calls, insurance, camera, fees, excess baggage, emergency/ medical cost etc.
- The hotels will be confirmed subject to the availability at the time of confirming the tour with us
- Normally Hotel/resort Check in 12:00 hrs – check out is 11:00 hrs.
- Early check in and late checkout depends on availability.
- Due to low temperature at Munnar & Thekkady, A/c rooms are not providing. If you require AC, you can pay extra directly at hotels and upgrade, but depends on the availability.
- Some sightseeing spot have weekly holidays, we won’t be able to compensate if travel date falls in this day.
- The rate is calculated on the basis of hotels and room type mentioned.
- Any customization on Meal plan, Hotel or Room category will increase or decrease the package cost.
- If you have taken an extra bed, please note that only mattress will be provided and not coat, though few hotels provide.
Day 01: Cochin to Kumarakam.
Upon your arrival our representative will meet and assist you to transfer to Kumarakom. Reach & check-in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Kumarakom is one of the few places in the world where the means for transportation is through boats. Kumarakom is blessed with the Vembanad Lake which has its majestic canals, streams and distributaries along its banks weave an intricate and enchantingly beautiful web. The beauty of nature amidst spectacular mangrove forests, coconut canopies and pulsating paddy fields peppered with enchanting waterways and canals decked with wild lilies, adds to the beauty of its surroundings. Kumarakom is the place for the people looking for a lazy and laid back holiday.
1. The major attraction of Kumarakom is the Bird Sanctuary where a profusion of all kinds of birds can be observed. Domestic birds such as cuckoo, wild duck, egrets, darters, herons, teal, and water fowl can be seen in abundance here, as much as can the Siberian storks which migrate to this area each year.
2. Boating and fishing, very popular with the visitors.
3. An enchanting backwater destination.
Day 02: Kumarakam – Alleppey.
After enjoying the breakfast proceed to Alleppey to board onto the Houseboat at 1200 hrs.
Begin the exciting journey of backwater cruise with the comforts of houseboat. Houseboats are the modern forms of kettuvallams or rice boats which were used as ferries to carry rice. Lunch on the houseboat and later cruise through the narrow canals of the Vembanad Lake. Explore the serene and scenic backwaters passing through lagoons, canals, lakes, rivers and inlets. See the traditional villages and coconut groves from the deck of the boat. Splash water with your hands and en joy the unique world of water and wonderment. Luxuriant greens, tranquil backwaters, coir-laden houseboats and magical beauty will heal your mind and body as you travel to surreal Kerala backwaters. The boat moors on the lake for the night by evening. After dark you can enjoy a delicious dinner to the sound of water lapping the side of the boat.
Terms and conditions for House Boat: (1). Check in time is after 12 noon and check out time is 9 am, (2). A/c will operate from 9 pm to 6 am, (3). House boat will be anchored by 5.30 pm and there will not be any cruise till 7 am in the next day morning due to Govt. restrictions, (4). The house boat will remain idle in the lake at lunch time.
Day 03: Alleppey to Cochin.
After enjoying the breakfast and check out from the house boat proceed to Cochin and do the sightseeing depends on your departure time. Cochin sightseeing which includes Dutch Palace (Closed on every Fridays), Jewish Synagogue (closed on every Fridays and Saturdays), Jews Street, St. Francis church, Chinese fishing net, Visiting the Lulu Mall etc. After completing the sightseeing proceed to Cochin airport/Railway station to connect your flight/train to the onward destination, with sweet memories of your holidays and with a promise to return once again to this part of the world.
- The above rates are for 2 Pax
- The above rates are VALID from 01-10-2018 to 28-01-2019, (except from 01-11-2018 to 20-11-2018 and from 15-12-2018 to 10-01-2019)
- The above mentioned rates are inclusive of all Taxes, accommodation on the mentioned hotels (based on each category), transporation (from Cochin to Cochin) and sightseeing as per the itinerary
|Budgeted:||Transport using an AC Sedan Car for all transfers and sightseeing tours as mentioned in the above program|
|Premium||Transport using an AC Sedan Car for all transfers and sightseeing tours as mentioned in the above program|
|Deluxe:||Transport using an AC Sedan Car for all transfers and sightseeing tours as mentioned in the above program|
|Super Deluxe:||Transport using an AC Premium Car for all transfers and sightseeing tours as mentioned in the above program|
The transportation includes services of an English/Hindi speaking driver along with all applicable govt. taxes, toll, parking, driver allowance and fuel charge.