Pacakge Code : 101 Call us for Package details
The tour comprises of a visit to the pleasing hills of Munnar. Munnar is rated as the second best tourist destination in the world. Located on the Western Ghats at an altitude of 5000 ft above sea level, this is surrounded by absolute greenery and sweet fragrance coming from the tea and coffee plantations.
2 Nights | 3 Days
Package Destinations :Cochin / Munnar
The tour which is ideal for for honeymoon couples and families looking for a cool break will take you through few of the famous hill stations in Kerala like Munnar .Our goal is to provide you with a comfortable, safe and incredible honeymoon experience in God’s Own Country- Kerala! We offer you complete peace of mind as we take care of all the mundane realities of travel, leaving you free to enjoy every moment of your honeymoon in Kerala.
- Accommodation in Twin sharing basis
- Complimentary Breakfast in all hotels
- All meals and snacks in the Houseboat
- A/C conveyance for the Package
- Pickup and drop at Cochin Airport/Railway station.
- Sight-Seeing as per the Itinerary.
- Fuel, Toll and Parking Charges
- Well maintained vehicle with well mannered Driver
- Any Airfare
- Entrances fees
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, and laundry bills etc
- Tips and porter charges
- Any boating charges (motor boat / pedal boat) (Other than mentioned in the Package).
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc
- Any meals, accommodation or services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any other service/s not specified above
Imp:-. The hotels will be confirmed subject to the availability at the time of confirming the tour with us.
Upon arrival at Cochin Airport/ Railway Station, our representative will meet and assist you to transfer to Cochin for sightseeng. The sightseeing shows you the famous Dutch Palace, Jewish Synagogue, Jews Street, St.Francis church, Chinese fishing net, etc. After Sightseeing in Cochin proceed to Munnar and overnight stay at Munnar.
After breakfast, proceed for full day Munnar sightseeing. This covers visit to the Tea factory & Tea Museum, the Mattupetty Dam, Echo Point, Kundala Lake and so… Afternoon visit the Eravikulam (Rajamalai) National Park; which is a 30 minutes drive away from Munnar town. The main attraction of this park is the ‘Nilgiri Thaars’- a rare species of mountain goats, protected here.
After breakfast checkout from hotel and proceed to Cochin airport or Railway Station to connect your flight/train to the onward destination.
|Locations||Budgeted||Room Type||Silver||Room Type||Gold||Room Type|
|Munnar||Jays Tourist Home||Standard Room||Oak Fields||Deluxe Room||Misty Mountain||Valley View Room
|Budgeted:||Transport using an AC Indica for all transfers and sightseeing tours as mentioned in the above program|
|Silver:||Transport using an AC Verito/Dzire for all transfers and sightseeing tours as mentioned in the above program|
|Gold:||Transport using an AC Innova for all transfers and sightseeing tours as mentioned in the above program.|
The transportation includes services of an English/Hindi speaking driver along with all applicable govt. taxes, toll, parking, driver allowance and fuel charge.