Package Code : QMN 204
4 Nights | 5 Days
Thekkady and Backwater tour package which combines the best of Kerala – The hill station and the world renowned houseboats in Alleppey for one night.This package is ideal for and couples and families looking for a weekend break.This package can be customised to include a lingering boat cruise along the palm-fringed shores of emerald green backwaters at Alleppy.
– Alleppey (1 Night)
– Thekkady (1 Night)
This kerala packages is best for the couples and families who want to escape to hill station. Also this Kerala packages takes you through the backwaters of kerala in Kerala houseboat.
The above costing include the following:-
- Complimentary breakfast in all hotels
- All meals and snacks in the houseboat.
- A/C conveyance for the package
- Pickup and drop at the Airport/Railway station
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Fuel,toll and parking charges
- Well maintained vehicle with well mannered driver.
The above costing does not include the following:-
- Any other meal other than mentioned above
- Any airfare/ train tickets
- Tips to the guide, driver and restaurants
- Porterages at the airport and hotels
- Guide / Entrance Fee at any places
- Additional transfers to locations which not included in the program
- Any expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone calls, insurance, camera fees, excess baggage, emergency/medical expenses etc.
- The hotels will be confirmed subject to the availability at the time of confirming the tour with us
- Normally Hotel/resort Check in 12:00 hrs – check out is 11:00 hrs.
- Early check in and late checkout depends on availability.
- Due to low temperature at Munnar & Thekkady, A/c rooms are not providing. If you require AC, you can pay extra directly at hotels and upgrade, but depends on the availability.
- Some sightseeing spot have weekly holidays, we won’t be able to compensate if travel date falls in this day.
- The rate is calculated on the basis of hotels and room type mentioned.
- Any customization on Meal plan, Hotel or Room category will increase or decrease the package cost.
- If you have taken an extra bed, please note that only mattress will be provided and not coat, though few hotels provide.
Day 01: Cochin – Alleppey
Upon arrival our representative will meet and assist you to Alleppey to board onto the Houseboat at 1200 hrs.
Begin the exciting journey of backwater cruise with the comforts of houseboat. Houseboats are the modern forms of kettuvallams or rice boats which were used as ferries to carry rice. Lunch on the houseboat and later cruise through the narrow canals of the Vembanad Lake. Explore the serene and scenic backwaters passing through lagoons, canals, lakes, rivers and inlets. See the traditional villages and coconut groves from the deck of the boat. Splash water with your hands and en joy the unique world of water and wonderment. Luxuriant greens, tranquil backwaters, coir-laden houseboats and magical beauty will heal your mind and body as you travel to surreal Kerala backwaters. The boat moors on the lake for the night by evening. After dark you can enjoy a delicious dinner to the sound of water lapping the side of the boat.
Terms and conditions for House Boat: (1). Check in time is after 12 noon and check out time is 9 am, (2). A/c will operate from 9 pm to 6 am, (3). House boat will be anchored by 5.30 pm and there will not be any cruise till 7 am in the next day morning due to Govt. restrictions, (4). The house boat will remain idle in the lake at lunch time.
Day 02: Alleppey to Thekkady.
Following the breakfast checkout from the Houseboat and proceed to Thekkady (Periyar), land of rainforest, wildlife’s and spices. In the Periyar forest of Thekkady is one of the finest wild life reserves in India, and spread across the entire district are picturesque plantations and hill towns that hold great opportunities for treks and mountain walks. This plantation town is situated on the outskirts of the Periyar Sanctuary. The main attraction at Thekkady is Boating at Periyar Lake (at own cost). You can do other optional activities like, Elephant safari, Kalari payattu (A traditional martial art), Kathakali Show (A traditional performance art), Jungle Jeep Safari, Ayurveda massages etc. at Thekkady and these are not included in the package cost. But if you are interested in any of the activities you can coordinate with our driver and he will assist you promptly and with supplementary charges.
NOTE: Periyar Wild Life Sanctuary Boat Timings: 07:00; 09:30; 11:30; 14:00; 16:00; hrs. No advance ticket booking for boating at Thekkady; the guest should take tickets directly on arrival. Kindly cross check the boat timings once you reach; since only a few boats are available for cruise at Thekkady.
Overnight stay at the resort in Thekkady
Day 03: Thekkady – Cochin Drop.
After enjoying the breakfast and check out do the sightseeing depends on your departure time. After completing the sightseeing proceed to Cochin airport/Railway station to connect your flight/train to the onward destination, with sweet memories of your holidays and with a promise to return once again to this part of the world.
The above rates are VALID only from 01-06-2018 to 30-09-2018
Total cost for the package as per the above said Itinerary (Includes transportation as well as accommodation)
|Budgeted:||Transport using an AC Indica for all transfers and sightseeing tours as mentioned in the above program|
|Premium||Transport using an AC Indica for all transfers and sightseeing tours as mentioned in the above program|
|Deluxe:||Transport using an AC Indica for all transfers and sightseeing tours as mentioned in the above program|
|Super Deluxe:||Transport using an AC Premium Car for all transfers and sightseeing tours as mentioned in the above program|
The transportation includes services of an English/Hindi speaking driver along with all applicable govt. taxes, toll, parking, driver allowance and fuel charge.