Savor the delights of a sleek mountain-side resort, with Victorian architecture ,and colourful and fun interiors .
Warm up by the fire amidst the hues of nature, sip a drink while absorbing the stunning valley view from the comfort of your room for we offer a optimal haven during any season.
Meeting the Horizon at Munnar Poised at the gateway to Munnar, just beside the national highway NH 49, and with breathtaking tea garden views.
True to its name, by sundown, it is enveloped in veils of mist for a near-perfect Mountain holiday experience. Located only 7kms before reaching Munnar town, beside the national highway when traveling from Kochi – to Munnar, yet far away to provide an environment free from the distractions of daily business life, the resort overlooks panoramic vistas of the Sahyadri mountains ranges, verdant tea gardens, and even a distant lake !!
- Meetings & Events: The Resort conference facilities are provided with outdoor roof garden for Resort guests’ use for private functions and business retreats.
Conference facilities can accommodate upto 300 delegates
- Heath & Fitness Centre: The Resort features gymnasium with cardio, weights and fitness classes including aerobics and yoga , if requested in advance..
- Shopping: The Resort features a Newstand , and a quaint gift Shop for stocking up on holiday memorablia . And of course , Munnar town awaits you with its curio shops , heady spice and tea outlets , just a short drive from the Resort.
- Business Services: Staffed between 9am and 9pm , services offered include paid usage of PC as available, Printer, Email & Internet. Courier service also can be arranged on request
- Travel Services: Rental Car and Tour desk available in the Lobby for personalized attention to your tour and excursion plans. We understand that our guests are open to new ideas , cuisine and culture and earnestly try and give them a “learning & discovery’ experience.
Activities & Recreation
Looking for a vacation chockfull of fun-filled activities? or perhaps, a serene and restful respite from the demands of everyday life?
Look no further than Misty Mountain Resort , Munnar . for the resort is brimming with pastime possibilities .
- Choose from these and more :
The Fitness Center with modern gym equipment and supervised personal training, Yoga and aerobics classes for guests on pre-arranged days.
- Hitch a ride on to visit a tea factory , and watch the intricacies of how ‘Two leaves and a Bud “ get transformed into your daily cuppa !
- An uphill forest walking or jogging trail is to run within the Resort’s private grounds with valley scenic views peeking through the dense undergrowth , whenever you stop for a breather !
- The Resort Leisure concierge will arrange leisure activities, including walks, trekking, visits to Munnar town centre, Eravikulam
National Park , Karoake and Bonfire activities upon advance request