Package Code : QKMN 190
8 Nights | 9 Days
– Cochin (1 Night)
– Munnar (2 Nights)
– Thekkady (1 Night)
– Aleppey (1 Night in Houseboat)
– Kumarakom (1 Night)
– Kovalam (2 Nights)
The Kerala Delight Monsoon package covers Munnar, Kochi, Thekkady, Kumarakom Backwaters, Alleppey Houseboat, Kovalam and with Kanyakumari so by this package you can cover all the tourist places of Kerala. In Kerala Monsoon is a wonderful time to spend your Holidays. During Monsoon Nature will be at its best and you can see the beauty of greenery everywhere. Kerala Monsoon Tourism offers a perfect time to enjoy the greenery of Munnar, the shining beauty of Kerala Backwaters, the green lush forests of Periyar and its wildlife. All transfers from Cochin to these destinations and sightseeing at each place will be taken care of by us through perfectly experienced drivers. The best hotels in these destinations have been picked by us and the price offered is the best available in the market for enjoying your Kerala monsoon Family Vacation
The Package cost includes the following:-
- Complimentary breakfast in all hotels
- All meals and snacks in the houseboat.
- A/C conveyance for the package
- Pickup and drop at the Airport/Railway station
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Fuel,toll and parking charges
- Well maintained vehicle with well mannered driver.
The Package cost does not includes the following:-
- Any other meal other than mentioned above
- Any airfare/ train tickets
- Tips to the guide, driver and restaurants
- Porterages at the airport and hotels
- Guide / Entrance Fee at any places
- Additional transfers to locations which not included in the program
- Any expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone calls, insurance, camera fees, excess baggage, emergency/medical expenses etc.
- The hotels will be confirmed subject to the availability at the time of confirming the tour with us
- Normally Hotel/resort Check in 12:00 hrs – check out is 11:00 hrs.
- Early check in and late checkout depends on availability.
- Due to low temperature at Munnar & Thekkady, A/c rooms are not providing. If you require AC, you can pay extra directly at hotels and upgrade, but depends on the availability.
- Some sightseeing spot have weekly holidays, we won't be able to compensate if travel date falls in this day.
- The rate is calculated on the basis of hotels and room type mentioned.
- Any customization on Meal plan, Hotel or Room category will increase or decrease the package cost.
- If you have taken an extra bed, please note that only mattress will be provided and not coat, though few hotels provide.
Day 01: Cochin.
Upon arrival our representative will meet and assist you to transfer to Kochi. Check in to hotel and after some rest proceed for sightseeing on day 01 itself or day 02 morning depends on your time of arrival. Cochin sightseeing which includes Dutch Palace (Closed on every Fridays), Jewish Synagogue (closed on every Fridays and Saturdays), Jews Street, St. Francis church, Chinese fishing net, Visiting the Lulu Mall etc.
Overnight stay at the hotel in Cochin.
Day 02: Kochi – Munnar.
After enjoying the breakfast proceed to Munnar. Munnar is a land of Misty Mountains and spectacular tea plantations. The best hill station of Kerala. Watch the spectacular beauty of Tea Gardens; enjoy the nature, where the cloud turns into mist, which may touch you with a romantic feeling. Sprawling tea plantations, picture book towns, winding lanes and holiday facilities make this is a popular and most wanted tourist place of Kerala.
On the way, you have the opportunity to enjoy the scenic beauty of Cheyyappara waterfalls, Valara waterfalls, Cardamom Plantations, Tea plantations and Visit to spice Garden(at own cost, coordinate with driver). Hence your trip may extend as per your wish till check in to hotel. After check in to hotel and take rest. Later you can visit Blossom Park, Pothenmedu View point, and Tea museum (will be closed on all Mondays). At the evening you have the opportunity of shopping at Munnar Town.
Overnight stay at the resort in Munnar
Day 03: Munnar.
Following the breakfast proceed for sightseeing, which includes Photo Point, Honey tree, Mattupetty Dam (boating at own cost, coordinate with driver), Echo point (The natural Echo phenomenon is always happening here), Shooting point, kundala lake, the Eravikulam (Rajamalai) National Park (will be closed on February and March in every year) which is a 30 minutes’ drive away from Munnar town (where you can see the rare species of Mountain Goat).
Overnight stay at the resort in Munnar
Day 04: Munnar to Thekkady.
Following the breakfast proceed to Thekkady (Periyar), land of rainforest, wildlife’s and spices. In the Periyar forest of Thekkady is one of the finest wild life reserves in India, and spread across the entire district are picturesque plantations and hill towns that hold great opportunities for treks and mountain walks. This plantation town is situated on the outskirts of the Periyar Sanctuary. The main attraction at Thekkady is Boating at Periyar Lake (at own cost). You can do other optional activities like, Elephant safari, Kalari payattu (A traditional martial art), Kathakali Show (A traditional performance art), Jungle Jeep Safari, Ayurveda massages etc at Thekkady and these are not included in the package cost. But if you are interested in any of the activities you can coordinate with our driver and he will assist you promptly and with supplementary charges.
NOTE: Periyar Wild Life Sanctuary Boat Timings: 07:00; 09:30; 11:30; 14:00; 16:00; hrs. No advance ticket booking for boating at Thekkady; the guest should take tickets directly on arrival. Kindly cross check the boat timings once you reach; since only a few boats are available for cruise at Thekkady.
Overnight stay at the resort in Thekkady
Day 05: Thekkady – Kumarakom
After breakfast and check out from the hotel and proceed to Kumarakom. Reach & check-in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Kumarakom is one of the few places in the world where the means for transportation is through boats. Kumarakom is blessed with the Vembanad Lake which has its majestic canals, streams and distributaries along its banks weave an intricate and enchantingly beautiful web. The beauty of nature amidst spectacular mangrove forests, coconut canopies and pulsating paddy fields peppered with enchanting waterways and canals decked with wild lilies, adds to the beauty of its surroundings. Kumarakom is the place for the people looking for a lazy and laid back holiday.
1. The major attraction of Kumarakom is the Bird Sanctuary where a profusion of all kinds of birds can be observed. Domestic birds such as cuckoo, wild duck, egrets, darters, herons, teal, and water fowl can be seen in abundance here, as much as can the Siberian storks which migrate to this area each year.
2. Boating and fishing, very popular with the visitors.
3. An enchanting backwater destination.
Day 06: Kumarakom – Alleppey.
Following the breakfast, proceed to Alleppey to board onto the Houseboat at 1200 hrs.
Begin the exciting journey of backwater cruise with the comforts of houseboat. Houseboats are the modern forms of kettuvallams or rice boats which were used as ferries to carry rice. Lunch on the houseboat and later cruise through the narrow canals of the Vembanad Lake. Explore the serene and scenic backwaters passing through lagoons, canals, lakes, rivers and inlets. See the traditional villages and coconut groves from the deck of the boat. Splash water with your hands and en joy the unique world of water and wonderment. Luxuriant greens, tranquil backwaters, coir-laden houseboats and magical beauty will heal your mind and body as you travel to surreal Kerala backwaters. The boat moors on the lake for the night by evening. After dark you can enjoy a delicious dinner to the sound of water lapping the side of the boat.
Terms and conditions for House Boat: (1). Check in time is after 12 noon and check out time is 9 am, (2). A/c will operate from 9 pm to 6 am, (3). House boat will be anchored by 5.30 pm and there will not be any cruise till 7 am in the next day morning due to Govt. restrictions, (4). The house boat will remain idle in the lake at lunch time.
Day 07: Alleppey – Kovalam.
After check out from the houseboat and proceed to Kovalam. After check in to hotel take some rest proceed for sightseeing like The Palace, The Museum (will be closed on all Mondays), The Zoo (will be closed on all Mondays), The art Gallery etc.
After completing the sightseeing then at the evening spent some times at the Kovalam Beach.
Overnight stay at the resort in Kovalam.
Day 08: Kovalam – Kanyakumari – Kovalam.
In the morning proceed to visit Sri Padmanabhaswamy temple and after breakfast proceed to Kanyakumari. After reaching there proceed for sightseeing includes the Vivekananda Rock Memorial , Hindu Goddess Kanyakumari whose temple is situated in the town of it’s, on the sea-shore, and is very confluence of the three water-bodies – the Arabian Sea, the Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean. After completing the sightseeing and after lunch come back to Kovalam and enroute visit Suchindram Temple and Padmanabhapuram Palace. After this you can do the sightseeing at Poovar Island
Overnight stay at the resort in Kovalam.
Day 09: Kovalam – Trivandrum/Cochin drop.
After completing the sightseeing proceed to Cochin/Trivandrum airport/Railway station to connect your flight/train to the onward destination, with sweet memories of your holidays and with a promise to return once again to this part of the world.
- The above rates are for 2 Pax
- The above rates are VALID only from 01-06-2021 to 30-09-2021
- Vehicle usage is limited to 900 KM, extra KM usage become chargeable additionally
- The above mentioned rates are inclusive of all Taxes, accommodation on the mentioned hotels (based on each category), transportation (from Cochin to Cochin) and sightseeing as per the itinerary
|Budgeted:||Transport using an AC Sedan Car for all transfers and sightseeing tours as mentioned in the above program|
|Premium||Transport using an AC Sedan Car for all transfers and sightseeing tours as mentioned in the above program|
|Deluxe:||Transport using an AC Sedan Car for all transfers and sightseeing tours as mentioned in the above program|
|Super Deluxe:||Transport using an AC Premium Car for all transfers and sightseeing tours as mentioned in the above program|
The transportation includes services of an English/Hindi speaking driver along with all applicable govt. taxes, toll, parking, driver allowance and fuel charge.