Package Code : QKSH 003
3 Nights | 4 Days
– Munnar (2 Night)
– Thekkady (1 Night)
Kerala Hill Station Honeymoon Package is a short period honeymoon package by the team Quick Kerala Holidays. It is onlya 4 days trip and covers the beautifull hillstations of kerala, Munnar and Thekkady. This Kerala Honeymoon Tour Package which combines the best of Kerala. This package is idle for couples for a short break or for their honeymoon. This package starts with a scenic drive to explore the beauty of Munnar and also experience a Jeep safari at thekkay and boating at periayar Tiger Reserve.
The Package cost includes the follwing :-
- Welcome drink on arrival
- One day flower bed decoration
- One day candle light dinner
- One day warm Milk
- Honey moon cake on time
- Complimentary breakfast in all hotels
- A/C conveyance for the package
- Pickup and drop at the Airport/Railway station
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Fuel,toll and parking charges
- Well maintained vehicle with well mannered driver.
The Package cost does not include the following:-
- Any other meal other than mentioned above
- Any airfare/ train tickets
- Tips to the guide, driver and restaurants
- Porterages at the airport and hotels
- Guide / Entrance Fee at any places
- Additional transfers to locations which not included in the program
- Any expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone calls, insurance, camera fees, excess baggage, emergency/medical expenses etc.
- The hotels will be confirmed subject to the availability at the time of confirming the tour with us
- Normally Hotel/resort Check in 12:00 hrs – check out is 11:00 hrs.
- Early check in and late checkout depends on availability.
- Due to low temperature at Munnar & Thekkady, A/c rooms are not providing. If you require AC, you can pay extra directly at hotels and upgrade, but depends on the availability.
- Some sightseeing spot have weekly holidays, we won't be able to compensate if travel date falls in this day.
- The rate is calculated on the basis of hotels and room type mentioned.
- Any customization on Meal plan, Hotel or Room category will increase or decrease the package cost.
- If you have taken an extra bed, please note that only mattress will be provided and not coat, though few hotels provide.
Day 01: Cochin – Munnar.
Upon arrival our representative will meet and assist you to transfer to Munnar. Munnar is a land of Misty Mountains and spectacular tea plantations. The best hill station of Kerala. Watch the spectacular beauty of Tea Gardens; enjoy the nature, where the cloud turns into mist, which may touch you with a romantic feeling. Sprawling tea plantations, picture book towns, winding lanes and holiday facilities make this is a popular and most wanted tourist place of Kerala.
On the way, you have the opportunity to enjoy the scenic beauty of Cheyyappara waterfalls, Valara waterfalls, Cardomn Plantations, Tea plantations and Visit to spice Garden(at own cost, coordinate with driver). Hence your trip may extend as per your wish till check in to hotel. After check in to hotel and take rest. Later you can visit Blossom Park, Pothenmedu View point, and Tea museum (will be closed on all Mondays). At the evening you have the opportunity of shopping at Munnar Town.
Overnight stay at the resort in Munnar
Day 02: Munnar.
Following the breakfast proceed for sightseeing, which includes Photo Point, Honey tree, Mattupetty Dam (boating at own cost, coordinate with driver), Echo point (The natural Echo phenomenon is always happening here), Shooting point, kundala lake, the Eravikulam (Rajamalai) National Park (will be closed on February and March in every year) which is a 30 minutes’ drive away from Munnar town (where you can see the rare species of Mountain Goat).
Overnight stay at the resort in Munnar.
Day 03: Munnar to Thekkady.
Following the breakfast proceed to Thekkady (Periyar), land of rainforest, wildlife’s and spices. In the Periyar forest of Thekkady is one of the finest wild life reserves in India, and spread across the entire district are picturesque plantations and hill towns that hold great opportunities for treks and mountain walks. This plantation town is situated on the outskirts of the Periyar Sanctuary. The main attraction at Thekkady is Boating at Periyar Lake (at own cost). You can do other optional activities like, Elephant safari, Kalari payattu (A traditional martial art), Kathakali Show (A traditional performance art), Jungle Jeep Safari, Ayurveda massages etc. at Thekkady and these are not included in the package cost. But if you are interested in any of the activities you can coordinate with our driver and he will assist you promptly and with supplementary charges.
NOTE: Periyar Wild Life Sanctuary Boat Timings: 07:00; 09:30; 11:30; 14:00; 16:00; hrs. No advance ticket booking for boating at Thekkady; the guest should take tickets directly on arrival. Kindly cross check the boat timings once you reach; since only a few boats are available for cruise at Thekkady.
Overnight stay at the resort in Thekkady.
Day 04: Thekkady – Cochin drop.
After enjoying the breakfast and check out from the hotel. After completing any pending sightseeing proceed to Cochin airport/Railway station to connect your flight/train to the onward destination, with sweet memories of your holidays and with a promise to return once again to this part of the world.
- The above rates are VALID only from 01-02-2022 to 30-09-2022
- Total cost for the package as per the above said Itinerary (Includes transportation as well as accommodation)
|Budgeted:||Transport using an AC Sedan Car for all transfers and sightseeing tours as mentioned in the above program|
|Premium||Transport using an AC Sedan Car for all transfers and sightseeing tours as mentioned in the above program|
|Deluxe:||Transport using an AC Sedan Car for all transfers and sightseeing tours as mentioned in the above program|
|Super Deluxe:||Transport using an AC Premium Car for all transfers and sightseeing tours as mentioned in the above program|
The transportation includes services of an English/Hindi speaking driver along with all applicable govt. taxes, toll, parking, driver allowance and fuel charge.