Package Code : QKSH 114
3 Nights | 4 Days
– Munnar (2 Night)
– Alleppey (1 Night)
We Quick Kerala Holidays giving offers for the couples who wish to celebrate their honeymoon then Kerala Honeymoon Packages are economical and made keeping in mind the interests of Indian couples. We are making sure and take every care to make your honeymoon stress free, enjoyable and a memorable one. This 4 days package covers 2 nights stay at Munnar and one night stay in a Houseboat at Alleppey/Kumarakam. Kerala has multiple experience like hill stations – Munnar, Thekkedy (Wildlife also) Backwaters – Alleppey/Kumarakam, (houseboat stay) and Beaches – Kovalam, Alleppey & Cochin. So by ,Kerala Honeymoon Tour Package you will get all kind of experiences through one package and it become a memorable one.
The Package cost includes the following:-
- Welcome drink on arrival
- One day flower bed decoration
- One day candle light dinner
- One day warm Milk
- Honey moon cake on time
- Complimentary breakfast in all hotels
- All meals and snacks in the houseboat.
- A/C conveyance for the package
- Pickup and drop at the Airport/Railway station
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Fuel,toll and parking charges
- Well maintained vehicle with well mannered driver.
The Package cost does not include the following:-
- Any other meal other than mentioned above
- Any airfare/ train tickets
- Tips to the guide, driver and restaurants
- Porterages at the airport and hotels
- Guide / Entrance Fee at any places
- Additional transfers to locations which not included in the program
- Any expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone calls, insurance, camera fees, excess baggage, emergency/medical expenses etc.
- The hotels will be confirmed subject to the availability at the time of confirming the tour with us
- Normally Hotel/resort Check in 12:00 hrs – check out is 11:00 hrs.
- Early check in and late checkout depends on availability.
- Due to low temperature at Munnar & Thekkady, A/c rooms are not providing. If you require AC, you can pay extra directly at hotels and upgrade, but depends on the availability.
- Some sightseeing spot have weekly holidays, we won't be able to compensate if travel date falls in this day.
- The rate is calculated on the basis of hotels and room type mentioned.
- Any customization on Meal plan, Hotel or Room category will increase or decrease the package cost.
- If you have taken an extra bed, please note that only mattress will be provided and not coat, though few hotels provide.
Day 01: Cochin – Munnar.
Upon arrival our representative will meet and assist you to transfer to Munnar. Munnar is a land of Misty Mountains and spectacular tea plantations. The best hill station in Kerala. Watch the spectacular beauty of Tea Gardens; enjoy nature, where the cloud turns into mist, which may touch you a romantic feeling. Sprawling tea plantations, picture book towns, winding lanes, and holiday facilities make this a popular and most wanted tourist place of Kerala.
On the way, you have the opportunity to enjoy the scenic beauty of Cheyyappara waterfalls, Valara waterfalls, Cardomn Plantations, Tea plantations and Visit to spice Garden(at own cost, coordinate with driver). Hence your trip may extend as per your wish till check-in to the hotel. After checking in to the hotel and taking a rest. Later you can visit Blossom Park, Pothenmedu View Point, and Tea Museum (which will be closed on Mondays). In the evening you have the opportunity of shopping in Munnar Town.
Overnight stay at the resort in Munnar
Day 02: Munnar.
Following breakfast proceed for sightseeing, which includes Photo Point, Mattupetty Dam (boating at own cost, coordinate with driver), Echo Point (The natural Echo phenomenon is always happening here), Shooting point, kundala lake, the Eravikulam (Rajamalai) National Park (will be closed on February and March in every year) which is a 30 minutes drive away from Munnar town (where you can see the rare species of Mountain Goat).
Overnight stay at the resort in Munnar
Day 03: Munnar to Alleppey.
Following breakfast, proceed to Alleppey to board onto the Houseboat at 1200 hrs.
Begin the exciting journey of a backwater cruise with the comforts of a houseboat. Houseboats are the modern forms of kettuvallams or rice boats that were used as ferries to carry rice. Lunch on the houseboat and later cruise through the narrow canals of the Vembanad Lake. Explore the serene and scenic backwaters passing through lagoons, canals, lakes, rivers, and inlets. See the traditional villages and coconut groves from the deck of the boat. Splash water with your hands and enjoy the unique world of water and wonderment. Luxuriant greens, tranquil backwaters, coir-laden houseboats, and magical beauty will heal your mind and body as you travel to surreal Kerala backwaters. The boat moors on the lake for the night by evening. After dark you can enjoy a delicious dinner to the sound of water lapping the side of the boat.
Terms and conditions for House Boat: (1). Check-in time is after 12 noon and check-out time is 9 am, (2). A/c will operate from 9 pm to 6 am, (3). House boat will be anchored by 5.30 pm and there will not be any cruise till 7 am the next day morning due to Govt. restrictions, (4). The houseboat will remain idle in the lake at lunchtime.
Day 04: Alleppey – Cochin Drop.
After enjoying breakfast and checking out from the house boat proceed to Cochin and do the sightseeing depending on your departure time. Cochin sightseeing which includes Dutch Palace (Closed every Friday), Jewish Synagogue (closed every Friday and Saturday), Jews Street, St. Francis church, Chinese fishing net, Visiting the Lulu Mall, etc. After completing the sightseeing proceed to Cochin airport/Railway station to connect your flight/train to the onward destination, with sweet memories of your holidays and with a promise to return once again to this part of the world.
- The above rates are for 2 Pax
- The above rates are VALID from 01-03-2022 to 31-05-2022
- The above mentioned rates are inclusive of all Taxes, accommodation on the mentioned hotels (based on each category), transporation (from Cochin to Cochin) and sightseeing as per the itinerary
|Budgeted:||Transport using an AC Sedan Car for all transfers and sightseeing tours as mentioned in the above program|
|Premium||Transport using an AC Sedan Car for all transfers and sightseeing tours as mentioned in the above program|
|Deluxe:||Transport using an AC Sedan Car for all transfers and sightseeing tours as mentioned in the above program|
|Super Deluxe:||Transport using an AC Premium Car for all transfers and sightseeing tours as mentioned in the above program|
The transportation includes services of an English/Hindi speaking driver along with all applicable govt. taxes, toll, parking, driver allowance and fuel charge.