Package Code : QKIP 228
2 Nights | 3 Days
Our goal under Nilgiri Ooty Package is to provide you with a comfortable, safe and incredible tour experience. Ooty is a beautiful hill station in Tamil Nadu, frequented by people from all over India. Ooty The majestic "Queen of the Hills" forms part of the Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve, is attractively covered in lush and dense deciduous forests with gently flowing blue rivers and fast-falling waterfalls cutting through the landscape.There are plenty of interesting things to see around Ooty, and the Nilgiris Mountains are your constant companions as you make your way from one place to another. So by this Ooty Package, you will get an explosure to the nature, by visiting Nilgiri Hills.
- Complimentary breakfast in all hotels
- A/C conveyance for the package
- Pickup and drop at the Airport/Railway station
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Fuel,toll and parking charges
- Well maintained vehicle with well mannered driver.
- Any other meal other than mentioned above.
- Any airfare/ train tickets.
- Tips to the guide, driver and restaurants.
- Porterages at the airport and hotels.
- Guide / Entrance Fee at any places.
- Additional transfers to locations which not included in the program.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as, drinks, laundry, telephone calls, insurance, camera, fees, excess baggage, emergency/ medical cost etc.
- The hotels will be confirmed subject to the availability at the time of confirming the tour with us
- Normally Hotel/resort Check in 12:00 hrs – check out is 11:00 hrs.
- Early check in and late checkout depends on availability.
- Due to low temperature at Ooty A/c rooms are not providing. If you require AC, you can pay extra directly at hotels and upgrade, but depends on the availability.
- Some sightseeing spot have weekly holidays, we won't be able to compensate if travel date falls in this day.
- The rate is calculated on the basis of hotels and room type mentioned.
- Any customization on Meal plan, Hotel or Room category will increase or decrease the package cost.
- If you have taken an extra bed, please note that only mattress will be provided and not coat, though few hotels provide.
Day 01: Coimbatore to Ooty
Upon your arrival at Coimbatore our representative will meet and assist you to Ooty. On arrival check in to the hotel. After that proceed for sightseeing. Sightseeing includes Ooty Lake (This L-shaped lake is located at the heart of the region. Ideal for boating in summer), The Botanical Garden (Botanical garden at Ooty, located on a hillock, is one among the best gardens in India.), Wax World (Wax World is a wax museum housing many life-sized look-alike statues of many renowned personalities throughout the history, heritage and culture of India.), Thread garden (This popular site displays some of the most delicate collection of artificial plants and flowers, made by the skilled artists by using thread.), Stone house area.
Overnight stay at the Hotel in Ooty.
Note : Sightseeing on this day depends on your arrival time at Coimbatore.
Day 02: Ooty.
After enjoying the breakfast proceed to Coonoor.You can do the sightseeings at Coonoor Which includes Sim’s Park, Lamb’s Rock, Dolphin Nose and Tea Factory. And also you can visit Doddabetta Peak which is the highest known peak in the area at a height of over 2,623 metres. Both the hillock as well as the adjoining valley are extremely picturesque and provide an ideal setting for capturing nature in all its glory.
Overnight stay at the Hotel in Ooty.
Day 03: Ooty to coimbatore Drop
Following the breakfast checkout from the hotel and proceed to Coimbatore. Do the pending sightseings depending on your departure time. After that proceed to Coimbatore airport/Railway station to connect your flight/train to the onward destination, with sweet memories of your holidays and with a promise to return once again to this part of the world.
- The above rates are for 2 Pax
- The above rates are VALID till 30-09-2022
- The above rates are NOT VALID from 01-02-2022 to 31-05-2022
- The above mentioned rates are inclusive of all Taxes, accommodation on the mentioned hotels (based on each category), transporation (from Coimbatore to Coimbatore) and sightseeing as per the itinerary
|Budgeted:||Transport using an AC Sedan Car for all transfers and sightseeing tours as mentioned in the above program|
|Premium||Transport using an AC Sedan Car for all transfers and sightseeing tours as mentioned in the above program|
|Deluxe:||Transport using an AC Sedan Car for all transfers and sightseeing tours as mentioned in the above program|
|Super Deluxe:||Transport using an AC Premium Car for all transfers and sightseeing tours as mentioned in the above program|
The transportation includes services of an English/Hindi speaking driver along with all applicable govt. taxes, toll, parking, driver allowance and fuel charge.